I got free 2lb bag of shrimp from the grocery store last Monday. That’s a $12 savings! They had an inconsistent pricing, I am sure what the says, buy the lady cashier did not let me pay the bag, so I got it free! The grocery just lost $12, I bet it is not that huge for them.
So we are enjoying the shrimp almost everyday until it last. 🙂
I have been craving for seafood and oyster fooyong! So now I made one from shrimp!
several pieces of shrimp peeled and chopped to bits
chopped spring onions
chopped and seeded tomatoes
1. Beat the egg in a bowl
2. Add salt the the rest of the ingredients.
3. Taste if salt is enough.
4. Boil water in a pan or steamer.
5. Wipe oil sesame oil on a heat-resistant plate or pan.
6. Put the beaten eggs with the ingredients on the heat resistant pan or plate.
7. Put it in on the pan with boiling water or steamer.
8. Cover and steam until egg is firm.
9. Serve and enjoy!