Oh, this is quick and easy to make. This is the result of late riser! 🙂 Have to rush to the kitchen and grab on what’s quick! hahahah! But since we don’t have canned food, so I grabbed bacon and the quick veges. Ahhh. . . . food in the table in 20 mins. Thank you Lord God! Our hungry stomachs are filled!
sliced Bacon to bits
very little salt
1. Sautee onions and garlic olive oil
2. Add bacon.
3. Add Asparagus and mushroom.
4. Add a little water to simmer.
5. Add hoisin sauce and shrimp paste
6. Simmer for about 5 mins, until sauce thickens.
7. Final taste with very little salt.
8. Serve hot with rice, may top with sesame seeds.