Quick, easy and healthy!
Try this at your own home
Peeled Shrimp and cut lengthwise
Fresh Corn grits
sliced Spring onions
1. Sautee Garlic, onions and tomatoes in olive oil.
2. Add shrimp.
3. Continue to stir until shrimp turned red.
4. Add Corn and stir in about 1 minute.
5. Add a little water to simmer. This will make the corn tender.
6. Add salt and oyster sauce.
7. When corn is cooked (not starchy) add asparagus, sweet peas and mushroom
8. Stir a little bit until all the veges are almost cooked and final taste and top with spring onions.
9. Serve hot with rice.