This is very simple to make, but will surely delight your family.
We usually make this during All Saints and All Souls Day, that’s November 1 or 2.
In most family gathering this is always present.
Try this at your own kitchen.
desiccated Coconut for toppings
1. Cook the sticky rice in the rice cooker just like cooking ordinary rice.
Wash it thoroughly with running water, when ready put a 1:1 ratio of water to rice.
2. When the rice is cooked, set aside.
3. On a separate pan, put the brown sugar and the coconut milk together.
4. Stir it under low heat fire. Constantly stir until mixture gets thick.
5. Add the cooked sticky rice, and continue stirring,
6. Until cooked sticky rice are all coated with the sweet mixture.
7. Transfer to a serving dish and top with toasted desiccated coconut.
8. Serve cold or hot.