This is a total Ilonggo cuisine or maybe the Chinese culture has influenced us on their Wonton Noodles.
I learned this from my Aunts who are making this on the weekends or the holidays. I can remember the whole clan enjoying the dish with Pandesal or puto.
I am glad, I was able to get some perfect wonton noodles next town.
Shrimp finely sliced
Finely Chopped onions
Finely Chopped spring onions
Finely Chopped garlic
Salt and pepper
sliced spring onions
salt and pepper
sliced and peeled shrimp
chicken fillet strips
1. For the filling, combine all Ingredients 1 in a bowl except for the wanton wrapper .
2. When thoroughly combined, in each sheet of the wanton wrapper,
3. Put a small amount of the filling and fold in triangular shape, see picture.
4. Put two edges of the triangle together and seal with water, see finished wonton.
5. Wrapp all filling into the wanton wrapper.
1. Sautee garlic, onions then tomatoes.
2. Add chicken and shrimp.
3. Sautee until chicken and shrimp turned pale.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add Water for the soup.
6. When the water boils, add all the wrapped molo.
7. When all the wrapped molo surfaced the soup, they are already cooked.
8. Final taste the soup and add the spring onions.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!