If Jackie Chan stars the Drunken Master
I created the drunken shrimp, not to do
martial arts but to give a kick on the flavors of your dinner table
Peeled and butterflied Shrimp
dried chili flakes (optional)
finely chopped garlic
finely chopped ginger
finely chopped basil leaves
0. On a separate sauce pan, roast the sesame seeds on low fire until a little bit brown and set aside.
1. Sautee garlic, onions, ginger and tomatoes
2. Add shrimp when tomatoes are soft and onions are transparent.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Continue stir until shrimp is coated with sauce from tomato, garlic, onions and ginger
5. Add beer, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar, simmer until sauce gets thick.
6. Add basil and chili flakes, final taste and top with sesame seed.
7. Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!