I just currently got another Jicama (singkamas) and Shrimp ohhh, they are perfect match!
Shrimp cut into small pieces
Jicama cut into strips
Carrots cut into strips
Cabbage cut into strips
soaked mung bean (soaked in water for 2 days, just peeled but sprout just came out)
Sliced and seeded tomato
Sesame oil/olive oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Sautee garlic and onions in a sesame oil or olive oil.
2. Add the tomatoes, continue stirring until tomatoes are softened and onions are transparent.
3. Add Shrimp then soaked mung beans, salt and pepper.
4. Add a little water to simmer, then add Fish, Soy, Oyster Sauces.
5. Then add carrots, jicama, asparagus, simmer until all veges are nearly cooked and sauce becomes thick.
6. Then add cabbage strips. do a quick stir.
7. Final taste and top with sesame seeds and finely chopped garlic.
8. Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!