This is one of the slow cook menus I love. Very little effort, it will just cook by itself with low fire, closely watching it. It just made sure I have enough water with simmering.
I like using mixed beans than pure kidney beans, they are tastier. This is one of the menu that I can use lots of basil on it.
chopped Basil leaves
chopped Spring Onions
1. Soak beans in water for 24 hrs.
2. Wash the beans and drains the water.
2. Put all the ingredient in a deep pan except for the parmesan cheese, add water and simmer for 1.5 hours
until the beans are really soft.
3. When the sauce turned think, final taste with salt and pepper.
4. Serve hot, topped with parmesan cheese.