This is another quick, easy, healthy and refreshing food!
This is one of my 20-minute food. 🙂
tiny cubed-chicken (skin-off)
Thinly sliced pechay (separate the stalks and the leaves)
Corn grits from fresh cob.
salt and pepper
1. Sautee Garlic in olive oil.
2. When brown, add onions.
3. Then add Chicken.
4. Sautee until chicken turned pale.
5. Add salt and pepper to absorb flavor on the chicken.
6. Add corn grits.
7 Add water, simmer until corn is soft and cooked.
8. Then add the stalk part of pechay. simmer until soup is boiling.
9. Add the leaves of pechay,cilantro and basil, taste and ready to serve. Leaves should not be overcooked.
10. Serve hot with rice.