Lemon is nice and easy marinade for grilled meat.
I only used Lemon and salt as the based flavoring. No other sauce added aside from herbs and spices.
Lemon peel strips
chopped Basil leaves
steak spices (dried red pepper flakes, ground pepper, paprika)
Cut corn cob
1. Rub Salt, lemon squeeze, steak spices to the pork steak. Stay for 1 hour.
2. In the baking pan, oil the surface with olive oil.
3. Arrange the steak and top with chopped with chopped basil, cilantro and lemon peel.
4. Put the corn cobs at the side as seen on the pictures and sprinkle it with salt.
5. Arrange the mushroom and asparagus on the other side and sprinkle with salt.
6. Top with butter
7. Bake for 60 mins @ 300F
Serve hot and enjoy the dinner!