Hoisin sauce is sweet, it will balance the strong taste of fish sauce and shrimp paste.
Another healthy stir fry creation with olive oil or sesame oil.
Beef rectagular strips
salt and pepper
1. Heat pan with oil.
2. Sautee garlic, onions until brown.
3. Add beef until it turn pale.
4. Add soy sauce, fish sauce and shrimp paste.
5. Continue stirring until flavors are combined.
6. Add little water, about 1 cup for quick simmer.
7. Add bean sprout, carrots and asparagus.
8. Simmer until veges are nearly cooked. ( not so soft)
9. Taste with salt and pepper.
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions before serving.
Enjoy your home dining!