When ever I cook some chicken fillet menu, I sliced off all the meat and separate all the bones and save them for chicken soup.
Well, here’s what I’ve got from my chicken bones! This is not a stir fry soup.
Corn (Use only fresh corn bits from a cob)
Salt and Pepper
1. Put some water for the soup in the deep pan.
2. Add the chicken bones
3. Add Salt and Pepper
4. Sliced Onions, chopped basil and cilantro, half of the spring onions and Corn bits sliced from fresh corn.
5. Boil until the corn is tender.
6. Add the carrots and continue boiling until the carrots are tender but not overcooked.
7. Finally season with salt and pepper to taste
Serve hot topped with Cilantro and spring onions. Enjoy the soup!
Note: You can boil the empty cob with the chicken stock, it will make your soup more tasty. Just take it away when the soup is ready to serve.