Asians love noodles, we see a lot of different kinds from any Asian markets. As long as there are different noodles in the market, I am definitely sure that there are tons of ways to cook it. 🙂
Here is one way of cooking glass noodles(sotanghon) with beef strips.
Tip: When you cut meat, cut it against the grain so it will go tender easily.
Beef cut into flat rectangular strips
Chinese sausage or american sausage (example: Bratwurst)
Glass noodles (Sotanghon)
Chopped Spring onions
Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oil in the wok
2. Sautee Garlic then Onions
3. Add sesame seeds.
3. Stir in the beef, salt and pepper. Continue stirring until the meat
has turned from pink to pale.
4. Add water and soy sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Then add the noodles. Stir and simmer until noodles are tender but not overcooked.
6. Add Cilantro and spring Onions.
Optional : Can squeeze in lemon when served.
Enjoy the quick cooking!