This is very popular side dish in many restaurants and steak houses, but very easy to make! You can add other veges or just do with corn and carrots.
Corn grits (fresh, frozen, or canned)
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan
If the corn is fresh grits:
2. Add corn and add little water to simmer the corn.
3. When corn is tender, add the rest of the veges, stir until all veges
tender but not overcooked
4. Add salt to taste
If corn is frozen or canned
2. Add all the Ingredient all together and stir until tender
3. Add salt to taste.
then. . .
4. Just before you serve while the veges are still hot, add the butter
5. Serve hot
Enjoy the easy meal!