Chicken is the most accessible meat anywhere I go. 🙂
Here’s another creation of chicken. 🙂 I know Chowking has Orange Chicken, I like it but this is different. 🙂
Chicken fillet cut into strips (skin and bone off)
Pure orange juice
cream cheese cubes
little whole milk
red long chillies (in filipino: sili espada, need to research the english name: optional if you want spicy)
1. Heat the saucepan then pour the oil
2. Sautee garlic, onions and tomato
3. Add chicken add salt, sesame seeds, red chillies and pepper.
4. When chicken is not flesh looking anymore add the orange juice.
5. Simmer for 15 mins of until, chicken sauce and orange juice seems to blend.
6. Add basil, cilantro, spring onions and brown sugar.
7. When sauce thickens, add whole milk then simmer again.
8. When sauce thickens add cream cheese and sliced oranges.
9. Season salt to final taste.
Serve hot and top it with sesame seeds and spring onions. Enjoy your meal!